Tuesday, July 31, 2007


Good Tuesday Morning. This morning I made a delicious omlette. It contained sauteed oninons, mushrooms, serrano peppers, two eggs, hot pepper flakes, salt, pepper and topped with hot salsa. Boy I will tell ya, you know you had breakfast, that's for sure! Busy day planned, gotta fix the closet door in the bedroom, pick up a card for Robin as her very close cousin died yesterday from cancer, start making plans for a local memorial service for my brother Jeff who passed away a week ago last Friday. The memorial service for Jeff will be held on Sunday, August 12 at the VFW in Geneva, from 2 to 5 p.m. Car needs washed, van needs an oil change, I have to contact my September brides and plan meetings with them and then, in my spare time, try to sell some insurance. The picture is of Robin at Michigan Speedway, once again looking for Junior!

No comments: