Thursday, September 06, 2007


I guess I have been tagged by Jenn, so I guess I have to answer these questions.
jobs I have had
1. Janitor
2. Printing Press Operator
3. Preschool Teacher
4. Radio DJ

Movies I can watch over and over
1. LaBamba
2. Rocky I and II
3. Arthur
4. Apollo 13

4 places I have lived
1. Austinburg OH
2. Geneva On The Lake Oh
3. Geneva, OH
4. Inside my own mind

4 Guilty Pleasures
1. Chips
2. TV too much TV
3. Impulse spending
4. Buying accessories for anything I own

4 Places I have been on vacation
1. Las Vegas
2. Utah!!!
3. Lowes' Motor Speedway
4. Bristol Speedway

4 Favorite Foods
1. Chips
2. Pizza
3. Beef
4. Pasta with Pesto Sauce

4 websites I visit
1. jayski.com
2. NASCAR.com
3. My Bank
4. Stumble, which takes you from one cool site to the next

4 places I'd rather be right now
1. Seeing the country in a big ole RV
2. Utah, getting to know my brother's family better
3. An air conditioned bar with unlimited free appetizers
4. Inside a Nextel Cup car going 200 mph around Daytona


4 Things I would like to know how to do
1. Landscape
2. Oil paint
3. Make money
4. Find true happiness

4 things I worry about
1. Money
2. Money
3. Grandkids growing up successful
4. Money

4 Happy Moments
1. My wedding day
2. When I was offered a job at WKKY
3. Singing in a rock band
4. Anytime my grandaughters cuddle me

4 things I want to do this year or in the future
1. Cut down dead tree in driveway
2. Get a raise or new job
3. Get new carpeting
4. Track my family roots a few generations back

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could anyone be as blessed as us children to have an Uncle as wonderful as you!! preschool D.J. singer and all the same movies and junk food (well at least for me) Don't give up those old vacation spots because now its free room and all you can eat!!