Monday, July 30, 2007



Well, it's been a few years now huh? No longer a fiance, Robin is my wife of 5 years and the prettiest lady in town. We have two pets, Duke the beagle mix, which we got from the APL and Buddy the cat who we got as a kitten. Buddy is funny, he has a crooked leg and no front claws, but he still catches lots of mice and moles. Duke barks, digs and sleeps....typical beagle. But he is Daddy's good boy. My step-son, Mike, lives in Columbus and is doing award winning work at Max and Erma's bar and grill. My step-daughter Melissa is training as Manager of a cash advance and loan business. She has two girls, Haley and Taylor, who light up my life.
Robin and I have become huge Nascar Fans and have been to several races in North Carolina, Bristol Tennessee and Brooklyn Michigan. Seeing the races live is really quite amazing! As far as work goes, I am still at WKKY working the afternoon shift, I also DJ weddings and parties and I currently selling Allstate Insurance with my oldest brother Jim. So I keep busy. My wife Robin works in a Day Care in the mornings and is also employed by Weight Watchers as a receptionist.

No comments: