Friday, August 03, 2007


Well, it's Friday night and I am watching the Indians play the Twins and we are winning! Doctor visit was just a preliminary visit and now I have to see an ear nose and throat Doctor to check my ears and then a hearing test will probably be after that. If things go as normal around here I will be months waiting to see the ear nose and throat Dr. Next I got a letter from Workman's Comp that my claim was denied, seems I must have filed it wrong or gave the wrong doctor or something. Crap! Just more stupid paperwork to deal with phone calls to make. It was humid here today, not nice and dry like in Utah. I worked outside at Mentor Mitsubishi, doing my Friday radio show and everyone there was so nice to me, offering their condolences. They know me pretty well there as I have been doing my Friday show from there for about two years now. I felt sad being back at Mentor Mitsubishi because that's where I was when I heard about the passing of my brother Jeff. It was uncomfortable. I am starting to get things together for Jeff's Memorial next Sunday at the VFW. I have a call into the color guard to see if they can do anything that day. Mostly it will be pictures of Jeff and friends coming by to share their memories. We plan on having some simple refreshments available as well. Also my brother Jim and I will give eulogies. I have so many things on my mind, so many things to get done and so many worries that I have to find a way to sort it all out. Perhaps a simple "to do" list might be best.

No comments: